3DS 2.0 is an addition to the online card payment security standards introduced in the EU. It’s designed to better protect against fraud and make genuine transactions easier
Articles in this section
- What happens if I don’t get my authentication code or have difficulty checking out? (3DS 2.0)
- Do I need to do anything to prepare for 3DS 2.0 change?
- How 3DS 2.0 will change the way I buy tickets?
- Why are you introducing 3DS 2.0?
- What is 3DS 2.0?
- Method of Payments
- Methods of Delivery
- How can I get a tracking number of my tickets?